Doing this database project gave me experience with using Microsoft Access. I have made tables before in Microsoft Word, but making tables in Access is much more intricate in its detail. Even though it can be tedious at times, its format is more useful. I also learned how to import data into the table. My traditional copy and paste method was elementary compared to the many steps of importing on Access.
One enhancement that could have been made to the database is to include a reason why the individual members left the gym. The focus of the database seems to be the type of member and whether or not they have left the gym. I think a document like this is helpful but would be more useful if it could lead to future enhancements for the gym. A possibility to do this is similar what we did for the first table when entering descriptions for the field names. Somehow under membership type you could put a brief reason why they left to give a general idea of what went wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment